Vintage WCAU-TV and CBS Broadcast Center photos from mid-late 1960s

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jan 5 00:18:13 CST 2015

Hi, Don,

Perhaps Harold Deppe, Sr. might recall what the Proc Amps were used for.

Glad this was an interesting set of pictures.  Would be neat to see more from this era, particularly from ABC and NBC facilities to see how things compared.

Blueprints of floors and interconnections with off-site production locations would also be useful.

Cheers,

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com