[QuadList] OT--What do Mason, OH and Lakihegy, Hungary have in common? BIG Diamonds!

Randy Hall listk7age at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 07:57:22 CST 2015

Ted

Thanks for the posting. Good info.

The history of WLW's 500,000 watt modulator and amplifier is amazing. They
drove it with the carrier their 50,000 transmitter. I recorded a tour there
a couple years ago. Lots of good stuff in my video. There is also a second
video which describes WLW's 50 KW transmitters, there are 4 transmitters
still in the building.

Randy, K7AGE
http://youtu.be/CbHjcwIoTiY