[QuadList] Early Television Foundation auction raises $110, 000

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 11:52:40 CDT 2015

Heh  Heh!  just  don't  let mcvoys  folks   pack and ship  stuff  you buy
though....
one  time I  bought a tk 11  finder  and they just  tossed it in a   loose
box  and  sent it... or   they  dropped it  FIRST then  tossed it  in the
box.  poor  thing  has  one  corner  TOTALLY   caved in  and if  you
remember those  finders     the  wheel knob  controls are at the  corner...
really looks  like hell...

I can only imagine  how  bad they  could screw up  a    thing  with  real
mass  like a tk40  (  how  much  did  the  40  go  for?)

Ed#

In a message dated 5/28/2015 9:23:34 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,