2" QUAD & DOLBY A QUERY

Steele, Richard (HBO) Richard.Steele at hbo.com
Fri Jun 26 13:14:39 CDT 2015

Hello Quad group,
I have one question: at any time, was Dolby A noise reduction used on 2" Quad broadcast masters?  My guess, is the implementation of Dolby noise reduction only followed the decline or demise of 2" Quad as a broadcast medium.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

-richard steele-
manager
hbo archives
2500 broadway, suite 400
santa monica, ca 90404

310.382.3234

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees.  Any copying, forwarding, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons other than the addressees is not authorized.  This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including the original message in your reply) and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail.

Thank you.