[QuadList] OT: ATR-124 Documentation--Resources

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jun 29 16:16:50 CDT 2015

Hi, Mike,

If you haven't already done so, try asking Ampex.  They may have something or could refer you to someone/people who do.

http://atrservice.com is a company that does work on Ampex ATR-102s, which might be helpful.  The website mentions working on 2" head stacks.

Also, http://www.recordist.com/ampex/index.html is the home of the Ampex audio recorder discussion list.

The website has schematics for many Ampex audio recorders, but... not the ATR series. :(

Hope this is helpful.

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Ninth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB (2016):
12:30pm on Tuesday, April 19, 2016, Las Vegas Convention Center