Message from George Miller....re: Playhouse 90

gfm31952 at aol.com gfm31952 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 02:32:56 CST 2015

Dear Quad Guys,

What's the deal with Playhouse 90? Just about every crappy tv show ever broadcast on tv has been released on dvd with the
exception of Playhouse 90, which was the absolute the BEST program ever broadcast. What can be done to preserve & market
this legendary program before the original videotapes rot away in a storage unit? Thanks for your time and consideration.

                      Regards,
                      George