[QuadList] AVR 2 TBC Problem

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 08:48:41 CST 2015

There are a couple of possible explanations for this.

Magnetic scratches thus check demos vs output. We demagnetized our decks about once a week as a precaution.
Most likely not above due to information provided.

Missing bit or non Linear A to d
so put a ramp into machine and turn modulator up until ramp is clipped.

If not linear adjust pots on boards a and b of a to d.  Do not use internal ramp as it is not good enough to get optimal linearity.

If linear, check to see if all the bits are present at the output of board b.

Lastly if this does not fix it, then it gets into the clocks and memory checks.

Chris Hill