VR-1200C on eBay

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Wed Oct 7 22:05:56 CDT 2015

A couple of weeks ago, Chris and I discussed the VR-1200C that was on eBay.  The machine appeared to have an aftermarket autochroma system that I had not seen before.  Did anyone recognize it?  Hopefully someone on the list got the machine or is familiar with it and can elaborate!  The standard Ampex autochroma modules were not installed but there was a module in the Autochroma-1 slot that appeared to match the finish of this device.  Here’s the best picture I saw in case you missed it the first time.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com