[QuadList] Kind person gave is DPS 575 this is wow! but need info and software!?

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Oct 26 20:18:13 CDT 2015

Ed,

I have a couple of the 575. Nice unit. Yes, it is a TBC/framestore. You can add noise reduction but the need a secret code that the repair guy can get but he won’t return my emails. NTSC/PAL.

Steve Denny Electronics
859-282-7223
Steve.denny at stevedennyelectronics.com <mailto:Steve.denny at stevedennyelectronics.com>

manual on the web