Quad Machine Web Searches

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Wed Sep 9 12:30:22 CDT 2015

Since the list has been rather quiet, thought I'd throw out this trivia.
Not sure what if anything it indicates, but it's something I review from
time to time just for my own curiosity.

What information on quad machines are folks looking for?  According to the
statistics for our company website ( www.digitrakcom.com ) , in 2014 the
most downloaded document was not a "real" quad, it was the FR-900 as used by
the LORIP guys for their Lunar recovery project.  2nd was the VR-2000B
followed by the ACR-25 in 3rd place.  The TR-70 came in 4th and the AVR-3
scored 5th.  6th place went to the AVR-1 and 7th to the VR-3000.  In 8th was
the VR-1000B and 9th was the VR-1200B.  Finishing in 10th place was the
ACR-25B.

So far, in 2015, the order is somewhat different.  Here's a list of the top
10 and the number of completed downloads so far........

1  269  VR-3000
2  239  AVR-2  (Wasn't in the top 10 last year)
3  232  VR-2000B
4  231  TR-70
5  175  AVR-1
6  172  FR-900 (Again, not a conventional quad)
7  169  AVR-3
8  153  ACR-25
9  143  VR-1000B
10 140  VR-1200B

Another non-quad but related machine that's popular is the HS-100 which has
been the #6 download over all for both years.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com