[QuadList] Quad Machine Web Searches

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Wed Sep 9 17:42:39 CDT 2015

Hi Ted:

Our hosting service provides several reporting programs.  They do show both IP addresses and referrals for site visitors, but they don’t tie specific sites to specific downloads.   However, raw data logs can be downloaded and I believe they contain that information from every transaction.  I’ve not been curious enough to delve into that.  In previous instances when I’ve casually scanned the standard reports, there have been referrals from the quadlist, although most page landings seem to be from search engine results.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com