[QuadList] Last Call for Accom Attache (slightly OT)

Roger Brett rcbindy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 13:11:38 CDT 2016

Hi Dave,
I have one of the Accom "Workstation Disk/s".  Don't know how it differs
from the Attache, as I no longer have those sales brochures.  Was
thinking about marrying it up to Libety32.  However that is still a
project for the future... ;-)  Would love to hear about any work you've
done-- especially adapting (more) modern disks!  Since it's off-topic
you can reply off list if needed.

Thanks go out to Park for the links to Abekas for the Accom gear!

/Roger