helping some afrts friends

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 14:58:25 CDT 2016

"My Living Doll" is an American science fiction sitcom that aired for 26
episodes on CBS in 1964/65.
Just got off the phone with Peter Greenwood. Peter is a producer/archivist
trying to get the TV series "My Living Doll" out on CD, streaming maybe
syndication. This would be a totally legitimate release. Julie Newmar is still
 around and she's really like to see these again.
The issue is that there were 26 shows. He's only located about a dozen. It
was never in proper syndication. The only known syndication was on
Teleprompter  cable in NYC.
We get involved because AFN Berlin aired it in the late 70s. I'm sure I saw
 it on SCN in the early 80s. There were AFRTS prints. They were in
libraries.
Take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gWxyz0XemA
1. Would you have any of these, in any format.
2. Where did the film libraries go and when? I've always heard they were
sent  to AFRTS-LA and from there to the Library of Congress. Is that correct?
3. Would you have any idea of someone who might be able to  help?