[QuadList] those archives contain recordings of virtually allof MTV's de...

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun Aug 7 17:31:19 CDT 2016

I took some film down to KTVU, channel 2, and Oakland from Sacramento and when I arrived at the reception desk, one of the things that the receptionist was doing was logging commercials. Using AN EIAJ deck.

If I recall correctly the playback at normal speed on the deck he was using was of the tape that had been recorded at a slower speed on a specialized Derek in order to pack more airtime on a one-hour reel of  of tape.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.