[QuadList] QuadList has 181 subscribers as of today--Thank You

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Tue Aug 16 08:08:54 CDT 2016

Just checking the QuadList stats.

181 subscribed through our QuadList July 25 anniversary.

As time permits, I'll put together an update list of where folks are from.

This is an international group with members in North and South America,
Europe, Australia and New Zealand, the Middle East, and Asia.  Not sure if
we have folks from the African continent. but we could.

Cheers, and thanks for participating.

Ted

I know of three members in the UK, I am sure you count that as Europe, but
we are on our way out.  Of Europe that is.