[QuadList] help identify these VTRs

Chris chill315 at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 21:46:04 CST 2016

These are the VR-1001 compact model version. There was also another version that looks very similar. It was the VR-1002. The 1001 has the scope in the left control panel. The 1002 does not.

I use to know someone that worked at this project.  I also watched some shows in high school that were sent from the plane.

Chris Hill