[QuadList] OT: HPA 2016: Remote Live Production | TvTechnology

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun Feb 21 12:53:57 CST 2016

Whoops!

Last time I looked, our bearded friend was definitely not a she.

Mia iPhone culpa. and I must've missed it. As noted at the bottom of these posts:

"Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch"

My apologies Park.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931