Shure Chairman, Rose L. Shure, Passes 1/26/2016 12:23:00 PM Niles, IL (J

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 13:37:44 CST 2016

Shure Chairman,  Rose L. Shure, Passes
1/26/2016 12:23:00 PM

Niles, IL (January 26, 2016)—Rose L. Shure, chairman of  Shure
Incorporated, has died. For 60 years, she was part of the company created  by her
husband and company founder, Sidney N. Shure.

Sandy LaMantia,  Shure’s Chief Executive Officer stated, “We have had the
privilege of working  with a truly extraordinary woman.  Our Company and
many charitable and  cultural organizations have benefited from her
thoughtfulness and  generosity.  I am confident that the legacy left to us by Mr. and
Mrs.  Shure will continue to endure in our hearts and in our minds.  That is
exactly the way Mr. and Mrs. Shure would want it to be.”

Mrs.  Shure’s family will hold private funeral services., and has noted
that in lieu  of flowers, donations may be made to the Sidney N. Shure Kehilla
Fund, the  Jewish Community Center of Chicago, 30 S. Wells Street, Chicago,
Illinois,  60606, or a charity of one’s personal choice.

Shure Incorporated
_www.shure.com_ (http://www.shure.com/)

-  See more at:
http://www.prosoundnetwork.com/article/shure-chairman-rose-l-shure-passes/20475#sthash.sGhLAP4J.dpuf