[QuadList] CMX Manual Available

James Snyder snyder at dtvexpress.net
Thu Mar 3 18:44:13 CST 2016

Hi Don,

If it’s going wanting, we’ll be happy to add it to our manual collection at the Library of Congress.

James

James Snyder
Senior Systems Administrator
Library of Congress -
  National Audio Visual Conservation Center (NAVCC)
Motion Picture, Broadcasting & Recorded Sound Division (MBRS)
Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation
http://www.loc.gov/avconservation/packard/
19053 Mt. Pony Road
Culpeper, VA  22701

Member: AES, AMIA, IEEE, NATAS, SMPTE, WEBE