[QuadList] Help get a VR-1000B to NAB --Update--Mike Boland donates $1000

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Wed Mar 9 12:06:39 CST 2016

Hi Ed,

Yes, union hires are expensive at the convention center. I did a booth for Panasonic once and you didn’t move anything without a union guy at your elbow. And tips are greatly appreciated.

I shipped three VR-1200s in a moving van, blanket wrapped but it was carefully packed and arrived without error. They didn’t have to cross-load.  But I’d recommend a wooden box on a palette if it is going common carrier.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747