[QuadList] Help get a VR-1000B to NAB --Update--Mike Boland donates $1000

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 12:44:04 CST 2016

Electronic  movers  know  what  to do...
the  though of even using common carrier
makes  me  cringe......

My company  shipped    huge delicate mainframes all  over... we never
crated anything... and  we  would NEVER   consider common carrier as a answer to
transport  for high value  electronics  goods.

Also I have heard  no   mention of   insurance...    Electronic  padded
freight is   easy to insure...  common  carrier  as  easy  for hi  val
stuff...

and  remember if a semi trailer  goes off  the  bridge
the crate  does not help.

and   I  never  get an answer as  to how many of  these are  left...

Ed#

In a message dated 3/10/2016 8:25:17 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,