[QuadList] AMPEX TBC-900 for the VR-3000B

Chris chill315 at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 18:54:13 CDT 2016

I remember the demonstration that Ampex had at one of the Detroit SMPTE winter conference.  (That was when they cycled between San Francisco and another section.). Frank Davis was the field engineer and showed a VR-3000 and a TBC playing full pictures.  If I remember correctly there were only video cables involved.  I do not remember any other equipment involved.  So Dennis is right.  Used the standard playback from the deck.

Chris Hill