Another VR-1100 on eBay

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Wed Sep 14 22:16:59 CDT 2016

eBay Item# 282177019834

Another VR-1100 has shown up on eBay.  This one is "only" $9,999.99 !!!  But
it does have good pictures.  It's the oldest 1100 I've ever seen.  The
system timer is the mechanical version as used in the VR-1000.  I've never
seen an 1100 that didn't have the solid state timer.  Also from the pics,
the servo is power-line-lock only, it uses a Mark-III head (no trim pot
adjustments for the Mark-10), the proc-amp is mono only and there's no
Amtec.  Also appears that some of the internal wiring is missing (nothing
connected to the proc-amp).  That's about as basic and stripped down as you
can get.  Once again, no real value there.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com