QuadList Digest, Vol 106, Issue 9 - eBay VR1200s

HSK2 howkatz at anatek.net
Wed Apr 26 11:52:11 CDT 2017

Ed-

????? "A pity not in AZ!  The Tr-5 needs company!" ?????

Gee, it must be very lonely for that poor TR-5, since it is impossible for
anyone to ever visit your museum. My office is 20 minutes away and I have
been trying to come by and say hello for over two years and have given up!

Cheers-

Howard

Today's Topics:

   1. AMPEX QUAD VIDEO TAPE RECORDERS (Chris)
   2. Re: AMPEX QUAD VIDEO TAPE RECORDERS (COURYHOUSE at aol.com)
Message: 1