[QuadList] ATSC 30 station taking shape for NAB/Image Orthicon cameras r...

Paul Beck Paul_Beck at emerson.edu
Wed Apr 19 14:38:59 CDT 2017

Oh yes. With two RCA cameras, hopefully working.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul R. Beck, Retired.
508-633-6859 (mobile)

On Apr 19, 2017, at 2:16 PM, <COURYHOUSE at aol.com<mailto:COURYHOUSE at aol.com>> <COURYHOUSE at aol.com<mailto:COURYHOUSE at aol.com>> wrote:

DARN!  sorry to miss this...

I did  see Paul Beck and crew last year though and enjoyed seeing the old  gear and actually meeting Paul in person at last.

Is  Paul's  crew also  going  this  year to  demo stuff?

Ed Sharpe -