[QuadList] /Image Orthiconcameras & RCA TK44

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 05:45:11 CDT 2017

HEY  BRIAN I  JUST  GOT  2 TK 760S AND A KICKASS   COLOR MANY MANY PAGE
BROCHURE! DO YOU WANT TO LINIK  TO  BROCHURE ?  ALWAYS WANTED  760 ... OURS
HAVE THE CAMERA ENG  BLACK LENSES...   WOULD LOVE TO FIND  ONE OF THE BOX
LENSES TO DISPLAY ON ONE OF  THEM

In a message dated 4/20/2017 2:43:25 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,