Need to obtain LDK 6985/01 Script Board holder by BTS or GRASS VALLEY or

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Dec 27 04:03:04 CST 2017

Need to obtain LDK 6985/01 Script Board   holder   by   BTS or GRASS VALLEY
 or  Phillips  - really all the  same

Help Need  one or  2  of these... if  there was  three that would be ok
too

maybe I  could  kludge other  brand onto  the rosette  on the   ldk 20
sled....but  prefer the   real thing??

Right now  I  demo it  with a  crummy  styrene beige plastic office supply
 typing holder  to  hold  script.

It is a  fun camera  to  let   kids  demo as  we have  fully operational
chain   the  fulmar  ped  sqats  down pretty  low  so even  little  folk  can
play. Zooming and focusing great  fun.  Even  have a  large  IKI  monitor
we can hook to  the  output of the base station

Only  way the fulmar is going into the museum  front area  is  sideways it
seems as it  has a  wide  foot print... a  clever wooden  shaped  jig  put
on  a on small harbor  fright  dolly...  and   sidewise  slideit though the
doorway...  will take  a group of  people to make this  work... if anyone
has   hints or has  dealt  with this particular  situation let  me know  I am
 all ears.

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC