Exelite Handles

Gary Adams garyaadams at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:01:17 CST 2017

I thought I'd give this one more try before I toss them.  Under EPA
instructions at my house, they are sealed in a plastic bag limited to the
garage due to the excessive smell.  If anyone knows how to get rid of it,
this group would.  Not that I need them now, they represent many TCR-100
disassembles.  The rest of my old Jensen tool kits probably need a toss as
well but not due to smell.  I've heard dipping in shellac might do it but
may not be worth the trouble.  Thought everyone might enjoy this anyway.

Regards, Gary