Don't put certain tool handles in with artifacts...acetic acid and butyric acid

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jan 9 02:14:03 CST 2017

And since the handles are offgassing acetic acid, one probably would not want to store these in a film archive. It could start the film to have vinegar syndrome...

Gary, perhaps you should put some molecular sieves into your plastic bags?

Or alternatively, store the tools in vented cans?

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.