Re: Ping – James Snyder –Looking for contact to retrieve an old show

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jul 10 11:02:41 CDT 2017

Hi, Chuck

I would suggest that QuadList member James Snyder would be a place to start.

He is in essence the "chief engineer" for the Library of Congress's National AudiovisualConservation Center in Culpeper Virginia.

I've CCed him since he may not ordinarily view quad list postings as regularly as a specific email addressed to him.

James may be able to help directly, or put you in touch with an appropriate researcher at the library who can investigate the holdings you mentioned.

These may be part of what's now called "The American Archive" of Public Radio and Television. http://americanarchive.org/

That's a collaboration that involves the Library of Congress. WGBH Boston is also heavily involved.

I hope this helps. And if the show IS found, That it's put up online for all to see. Hopefully before your July 23 anniversary.

Hope this is helpful., Cheers from a supposed to be cooler today Northern California.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.