[QuadList] Looking for contact to retrieve an old show--Remote genlock methods

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Jul 10 11:46:54 CDT 2017

Hello Ted,

Yes. Color lock. Although I never have seen it happen, I would imagine that a microwave fade on an incoming feed, where AT&T would switch paths on the fly, might affect system timing in a bad way.

Read more about that and the NBC and ABC methods in pages 212-218 of: ”Television Broadcasting System Maintenance" by Harold E. Ennes, First Edition, First Printing.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
www.dcvideo.com

David Crosthwait