Is there a working Ampex ACR 25 in existence?

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jun 23 17:23:42 CDT 2017

I never know what questions I may be asked.

In the course of discussing something with a customer this week, the conversation took a bit different turn when they mentioned they had a collection of ACR 25 cartridges containing station interstitials, commercials, and other short items they would ultimately like to archive as digital files.

I think the number mentioned was 200.

Which would make finding a working ACR 25 a more practical way of digitizing these items.

Does anyone on the list have a working impacts ACR-25 quad cartridge machine?

You can let me know on or off list!

Hope whatever you're doing you are staying cool and/or dry and you're not being blown around by the wind or weather.

From Northern California where you could bake a tape outside…

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.