[QuadList] Is there a working Ampex ACR 25 in existence?

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 20:35:52 CDT 2017

There was an AVR-1 accessory, which allowed you to prepare commercials on the AVR-1 and then load the spool into the cartridge, to use it in the ACR-25.
I was product manager of the ACR-25 for about 4 months in 1976.
I will check if any are still running in OZ.

Bye for now, love to all, Bill & Gewyn & Ginger (whoof...whoof)