Tuesday night: Quad Videotape Group Annual Dinner at AMIA!

Ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.Com Ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.Com
Mon Nov 27 15:14:40 CST 2017

Tuesday night: Quad Videotape Group Annual  Dinner at AMIA!

Worked with, or have an interest in Quad Videotape?

In or near New Orleans? Let us know you'd love to attend.

We will meet in the hotel bar, and then move elsewhere for dinner.  Details here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/344980082635407/?ti=icl

Quad Videotape Group

(530) 301-2931
Ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.com
Dictated into and Sent from my iPad which is solely responsible for weird language you may see.