OT: JVC SR-W5U or SR-W7U analog HDTV/VHS deck

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Oct 5 11:42:05 CDT 2017

Good morning from California,

I hope you're all set to get some wonderful pictures of the full harvest Moon tonight.

Would anyone on the list happen to have a working JVC SR-W5U or SR-W7U analog HDTV/VHS deck?

I've been asked to find one for a weeklong rental.

You can contact me off list if you have same.

Hope the weather where you are is enjoyably nice.

Thanks,

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.