To our Florida and South Eastern members — stay safe!

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun Sep 10 13:30:50 CDT 2017

On behalf of our other QuadList members who are not near where Hurricane Irma is affecting Florida and will affect areas north…

We hope that wherever you are it's a safe place for you and family and friends that you know.

When the storm passes,  we hope that you have a home to go back to, a workspace that is workable and have not lost anything significant.

If you have need of Media disaster recovery information, please let us know as we have the ability to put up links to that kind of information, and to connect you with people who specialize in disaster recovery for Media: still, magnetic, etc.

To our members in the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama regions... we hope that your recovery from Hurricane Harvey is moving along, and that you were not seriously impacted by that storm.

If you are close enough to Irma to be affected by (yet?) Another round of wind and water, we hope you are able to stay safe, And that what matters to you remains.

Please feel free to let us know how things are going. And if you have stories to tell of recovery, please share.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.