Quad deck in Israel

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Sep 19 23:10:06 CDT 2017

Hi, Shai,

Congratulations on your VR-1200's safe journey across the pond and sea.

Glad to hear the teething problems are bygones. Hope you are able to do well with that new addition.

You join QuadList member Joav Shedema I Tel Aviv with Ampex Quads in Israel.

Congratulations, again.  Shana Tova to you and yours, and I hope you can blow your horn again about some of your first transfers.

Pictures, too.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.