VR-1200 update

Shai Drori shayke888 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:50:00 CST 2018

I was asked privately how the vr-1200 project was progressing and it
wasn't. I was busy. Today, after my client asked when will he get more
material I decided I can't put this off anymore and started to setup Big
Bertha (yes I gave her a name to go with her annoying personality). The
whole day was spent with no apparent results. Setup was going according to
the list and all checked out but no picture. Finally, with the online help
from Larry Odham, I figured out that capstan osc was way way way off.
So now I have horizontal lock, but the relay in the Honeywell solid state
servo amplifier keep kicking at a rate of about 3 kicks every two seconds.
No warning lights on panel though. Any ideas?
בברכה,
שי דרורי. 0544-470-420
מומחה לשימור ודיגיטציה של אודיו וידאו ופילם 8-35ממ
Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
3K scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com
shayke888 at gmail.com
Tripadvisor level 5 contributor, level 10 restaurant expert