[QuadList] QuadLista informal get togethers

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun Aug 10 13:27:12 CDT 2008

I'd encourage list members to let folks know what part of the country
they're in, and if traveling post when/where you're going in the
event you'd like can meet some of the other QuadListas in or near
their home turf.

Tim Stoffel, Park and Joan Seward and I had a superb dinner and
conversations in Nevada City last night as the result of some
business for all of us coinciding nearby.

Anyone in or near Savannah, Georgia attending the Association of
Moving Image Archivists annual conference  is invited to show up for
dinner on Tuesday, Nov.11 at a time a place to be announced.  Stay
tuned.

We WILL be having another lunch (and possibly dinner) at NAB 2009.
Tuesday seems to be a good date.  We'll be more obvious and clear
about the location than the initial gathering this past April.

209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974

flashscan8.us gentle, realtime flashscan8, flashstransfer 16/35
digital film transfer systems
and other products from the creative engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.