[QuadList] Introduction: Phillip G. Shaw

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 20:06:16 CDT 2008

In a message dated 8/7/2008 5:40:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
park at videopark.com writes:

> remember watching a TCR-100 at WAFB-TV in Baton Rouge. It scared me
> to death. It was so complex and had so many moving parts. Didn't Peter
> Dare have something to do with it before he left for Sony?
>
> I like the vacuum columns on the ACR-25. More elegant than claws!
>
> Best,
> Park

On the tours I gave to friends and relatives in Burbank, the front and
especially the back view of the TCR 100 in action was always a show stopper.

I believe that I have somewhere a short video I shot of a TCR jamming up on
air. Just have to find it. Perfect You tube material.

David

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.