[QuadList] Introductions

Pat Shevlin pshevlin at themediapreserve.com
Wed Aug 6 17:24:44 CDT 2008

Hi Steve,

Good to hear that there are still some of us RCA guys alive out here.

I was one of the RCA design Engineers out of Camden New Jersey that worked
on the modulator and demodulator of the RCA TR70B.  My career started in the
early to mid 60's.  I also work for Ray Dolby as an intern Engineer at Ampex
when I was attending MIT.  I had a lot of good mentors in this business the
last 40+ years

I currently have (2) TR-600s, (2) AVR-2, (2) VR2000 machine.

All the best,

Pat Shevlin

Director of Technology

 The Media Preserve