[QuadList] Introductions

WVGO WVGOfm at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 20:54:13 CDT 2008

Hi Pat......
What a pleasure that you're on this list! I gotta salute you and the
other people who worked on the TR-70 project at RCA.
The 70 is, without a doubt, one of, if not "the" most durable and
reliable pieces of broadcast equipment I've had the pleasure to work
with over my 45 year career.
I have two of them here at my house now...the 70A I started my own
company with back in '73 and that I use now for transfers, and a very
nice 70B that I rescued from a station in IL last year that is next on
the list to get up and running.
Thanks again for helping create one of Camden's finest achievements....I
absolutely love these things.
Guy