[QuadList] Fwd: In Search Of a Classic Quad Machine for display

WVGO WVGOfm at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 18:27:27 CST 2008

Hi Larry...
Would this be a "permanent" display that would become the property of
CEI or  are you looking for a  "loaner"?
I have a couple of complete AVR-2s that I'm not currently using, but  I
don't want to give up the possibility of using them in the future in
case Ampex heads eventually become the only ones available or
rebuildable.  I currently have a TR-70 online for transfers and another
TR-70 soon to join that one.  I have many more spare head assemblies for
the RCAs at this point, so I have no immediate need for the AVR-2s.
Guy
www.GuySpiller.com