[QuadList] Merry Christmas, and to all, a warm, dry night!

WVGO WVGOfm at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 20:31:39 CST 2008

It's cold outside, but very warm and dry in the house tonight in Virginia.
I've just finished digitizing a 45 min quad tape from Puerto Rico
recorded in '74, here on this Christmas Eve, and as the basement slowly
cools down while all those BTUs thrown off by the TR-70 dissipate into
the cold night air.....no doubt doing my part for "global warming".
I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and
the best possible New Year!
Guy
www.GuySpiller.com