[QuadList] Merry Christmas, and to all, a warm, dry night!

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 25 04:42:13 CST 2008

		On Dec 24, 2008, at 7:10 PM, dcfwtx at aol.com wrote:

 > The Mass is being recorded from a 16:9 SD Italian TV feed. Dennis
hopes he can convince the network to broadcast it in 16:9.  It's
Dennis' fifth year cutting the Special.

		I say:

	Unfortunately, we weren't able to turn around the Christmas Midnight
Mass in 16x9.  But is does look pretty good this year anyway.  Maybe
we'll be able to do it in 16x9 next year.  Italian TV gave us short
notice that the feed would be anamorphic; too late to change our setup
this time.
	BTW, I mis-counted.  This is the sixth time I've cut the program for
air on NBC.  My first time was in 2003.

			Dennis Degan, Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
	  				NBC Today Show, New York