[QuadList] Gene Kelley Show color recordingsystem--which wasused?

dennyd1 at verizon.net dennyd1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 08:10:41 CST 2008

       On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at  6:47 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

> I think there may be some confusion as to what types of quad
> recordings have been discussed.

       I say:

    Thanks for the clarification, Don.  I entered the TV industry in
1973, long after the demise of Het color & LB color.  I thought I
understood it.  Obviously, I didn't.  I appreciate the background info
on how Ampex and RCA recorded and played color back in the early days.

			Dennis Degan, Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
	  				NBC Today Show, New York