[QuadList] 15,000 hours of quad tape to be transfered

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Apr 4 10:18:42 CDT 2009

Now the question is what to do with the stuff.

If I had the tapes, I would make a commission deal with someone who
wanted to release DVDs.
> He said his company, Innovation Publishing, could turn the tapes
> into “Best of PTL” DVDs or stream them on the Web.
>
> “Others would be better equipped from a marketing standpoint,” he
> said. “But we're capable of doing it.”

But I do think it is a waste of time. There are many religious
channels that could broadcast the tapes (TBN is right in my
neighborhood) but they get paid to do that and no one would send money
in from an old show that cheated people. Not a good revenue stream.

One of the 2" 24 track audio tapes I bought on ebay was a Tammy Bakker
tape with her singing several songs. Do I hear an opening bid???  :-0

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747