[QuadList] NBC Control System

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 09:03:41 CDT 2009

I wanted to do the same thing but did not see the need in a post production
environment.  The most important thing to us was to insure that SCH was
always on the money.  That prevented shifts while editing.  Also we  needed to do
this for the clone tapes used to do dissolves to the same  material.

I may have misled people a little bit when I talked about the 180 degree
shift.  This was meant to be the 180 degree difference between each line of  the
NTSC system.  The old Fsc divided by 455 / 2 gives us the change on  each
line.  NTSC is a great system for all its drawbacks.  When you  think that the
engineers designed it over half of a century ago and it still  makes good
pictures today.

Chris Hill
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421323x1201417385/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID