[QuadList] NBC Control System

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Tue Apr 7 09:30:27 CDT 2009

Back in the early days of 1" VTRs, we didn't have everything capable
of correct SCH phase. Some sync generators, cameras, CGs and TBCs were
not RS-170A and vectorscopes didn't have a convenient SCH phase
indicator. Also, things drift. So the only way to insure perfect
RS-170A coming out of the switcher was to use a Sync-Proc. Worked well.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com