[QuadList] M-format anyone?

Jeff Booth jeff.booth at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 30 13:54:15 CDT 2009

Hi,

Try these. UK based but they may have contacts in the US.

http://www.radiocraft.co.uk/directory/formats.htm

Also try the J Paul Getty restoration centre in Berkhamsted (Part of the
BFI) http://www.bfi.org.uk/nftva/

They have a large selection of VTRs (mostly quad and C format) but may have
M and MII

Jeff Booth
ex BBC VT, London.

  _____